BLUSH COVID-19 POLICY
We have put many new processes in place following the CDC & WISC guidelines for gyms and fitness centers. As many of you know there are many very high-risk individuals who enjoy coming to BLUSH. We love you all and want to protect our BLUSH family, your safety and ours is top priority. We are asking you to PLEASE IF YOU DON'T FEEL GOOD, PLEASE DON'T COME. Feel free to talk to us personally if you have a concern.
Our studio CONTINUES to be thoroughly sanitized before, during & after all classes.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and make changes as needed. YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE THESE SAFETY PROCEDURES WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT BLUSH.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- DO NOT come to class if your not feeling well. Please let us know if you can't make it.
- ALWAYS REMEMBER “SOCIAL DISTANCING” Our poles are 8’-10’ apart. Class sizes are limited to 10
- You’ll be COMING in the FRONT door – LEAVING out the BACK door after class
- No sitting or standing around in the front by couch, front desk or by back door
- We EXPECT you to use the big mats in Advanced classes. You will Spray and wipe your mat BEFORE and AFTER USING
- We will not be providing you hand towels (you must bring your own). You MUST wipe down your poles & area. No sharing towels!
- Remove shoes when coming in the front door, put them by the back door right before you wash your hands NO STREET SHOES ON THE DANCE FLOOR
- We will NOT be using coat racks or bins for personal belongings – limit what you carry in – bring your personal belongings to your pole
- Go immediately and wash hands, then to your respective pole.
- Spray and wipe your pole BEFORE and AFTER USING
WHAT EACH STUDENT “MUST BRING TO CLASS”:
- Bring your own masks
- Bring your own water bottle
- Bring your own yoga mat for warm up (we won’t be providing anymore)
- Bring your own pole grip or purchase from us (we won’t be providing anymore)
- Bring your own towel to wipe your pole down (we won’t be providing anymore).
- Disinfecting spray will be provided to each student to use on the poles
FOR THE WELL BEING OF YOURSELF & OTHERS, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU’RE NOT FEELING WELL OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19. CALL US! 414-651-2830 or 262-844-1411