BLUSH COVID-19 POLICY
We are excited to be able to re-open BLUSH Studio! We have put many new processes in place following the CDC & WISC guidelines for gyms and fitness centers. As many of you know there are many very high-risk individuals who enjoy coming to BLUSH. We love you all and want to protect our BLUSH family, your safety and ours is top priority. We are asking you to PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY PROCEDURES OR YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE. Feel free to talk to us personally if you have a concern.
Our studio CONTINUES to be thoroughly sanitized before, during & after all classes. We prefer all students to sign up in advance & pay in full for their classes ON-LINE at this website under Schedule tab. Class sizes are limited to 10 students.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and make changes as needed. YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE THESE SAFETY PROCEDURES WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT BLUSH.
With the new CDC changes, BLUSH will be allowing FULLY-VACCINATED students to no longer wear masks. To be eligible, you must be 14 or more days past your final dose of vaccine (the second dose in the 2-dose Pfizer or Moderna or single dose for Johnson & Johnson) YOU MUST SHOW YOUR VACCINE CARD.
For all others who cannot show proof of both vaccines, MASKS MUST be worn at all times while in the BLUSH Studio.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- ALWAYS REMEMBER “SOCIAL DISTANCING” Our poles are 8’-10’ apart. Class sizes are limited to 10
- Everyone will have to sign a COVID-19 release form
- Release forms and any monies that need to be collected will be done by your pole (prefer you pay online)
- You’ll be COMING in the FRONT door – LEAVING out the BACK door after class
- Classes will be ending 5 minutes earlier than before to allow students to leave before next class comes in
- No sitting or standing around in the front by couch, front desk or by back door (No socializing in groups)
- We EXPECT you to use the big mats in Advanced classes. You will Spray and wipe your mat BEFORE and AFTER USING
- In addition to wiping your poles, all students will spray their towel and wipe the general floor area that they used at the end of class
- We will not be providing you hand towels (you must bring your own). You MUST wipe down your poles & area. No sharing towels!
- Please STAY in your cars when you arrive (Unless you are the first class of the day). The front doors will be locked until the class before you leaves out the back door. Then you can come in one at a time. (SOCIAL DISTANCING)
- Masks must be worn BY THOSE WHO ARE NOT FULLY VACCINATED coming in and during class time
- We will take your temperature at the door & give you hand sanitizer
- Remove shoes when coming in the front door, put them by the back door right before you wash your hands NO STREET SHOES ON THE DANCE FLOOR
- We will NOT be using coat racks or bins for personal belongings – limit what you carry in – bring your personal belongings to your pole
- Go immediately and wash hands, then to your respective pole.
- Spray and wipe your pole BEFORE and AFTER USING
WHAT EACH STUDENT “MUST BRING TO CLASS”:
- Bring your own masks & gloves (we don’t provide) Gloves Optional
- Bring your own water bottle
- Bring your own yoga mat for warm up (we won’t be providing anymore)
- Bring your own pole grip or purchase from us (we won’t be providing anymore)
- Bring your own towel to wipe your pole down (we won’t be providing anymore).
- Disinfecting spray will be provided to each student to use on the poles
FOR THE WELL BEING OF YOURSELF & OTHERS, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU’RE NOT FEELING WELL OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19. CALL US! 414-651-2830 or 262-844-1411